跳到主要內容

                                                  

   Hi, this is Corina. I graduated from the department of finance of NTUB, and now, I still majored in finance of NTUB.

  When I have free time, I like to hang out with my friends, or play guitar. 

  I think I'm a friendly person.

  I have a part-time job. I teach children to play guitar. This is also my interest. 

  Thank you to visit my blog.



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Name of the podcast: Mr. Reader  Link to the podcast:   https://player.soundon.fm/p/925882c7-b4d3-4f5c-9a5a-e7ae721f9c67 Why you recommend this podcast. Because TOEIC Listening has British accent , I can use this podcast to improve my listening, and also learn British culture. What is the podcast about? The podcast talk about British culture. It has many topic to choose.  
  #4  My thought on the talk: Inside the mind of a master procrastinator 1. Do you procrastinate sometimes? I think I'm a procrastinator, but not too  serious. When I have school homework, I usually do it  two days  before deadline. So I do it in a hurry, and it lead to bad result. 2. What are some of the things you procrastinate on? Many things, For example homework, presentation, or housework.  3. What are strategies you can use to combat procrastination? I think I can record what I need to do in my  calendar, in this way, maybe I can supervise myself.